About The Book
"•An extensive illustrated guide to the field of orthopaedics.
• Divided into twelve sections, this two volume set begins with sections covering bone anatomy, physiology, pathology and diseases, followed by joint structure and function, synovial joint disorders, and basic sciences in orthopaedics.
• Subsequent sections covering more specific topics such as paediatric orthopaedics and sports medicine.
• Principles and practice for shoulder, hip, spine, hand, foot and ankle are covered in later sections.
• Elucidates the most basic definitions and concepts to the recent advancement in the management of elective orthopedic conditions.
• Covers most of the questions asked in the postgraduate theoretical examination papers.
• Difficult and advanced concepts are mentioned in points.
• Concepts related to basic sciences are repeated in regional sections to understand their clinical correlation.
• Includes all modern research methodologies, such as biostatistics, advanced imaging and gene therapy.
• Enhanced by 2000 full colour illustrations this is a comprehensive resource for all interns, residents and orthopaedic surgeons."