The Encyclopedia of Creativity is "the" sourcebook for individuals seeking specialized information about creativity and motivation. Subjects include theories of creativity, techniques for enhancing creativity, individuals who have made significant contributions to creativity, physiological aspects of creativity, and virtually any topic that touches upon the subject. Entries are placed in alphabetical order with cross-references to other topics and entries where appropriate. Each entry is written in simple easy-to-understand terms summarizing the most important aspects of creative research and writing relating to the specific topic. A bibliography in the back of each article suggests additional sources for more information. The text is visually enhanced throughout by illustrations and photographs.
* A source-book of specialized information about creativity and motivation
* Includes virtually any topic dealing with creativity
* Entries are placed in alphabetical order with cross-references
* Written in easy-to-understand terms
* Illustrations and photographs throughout
* Contains select biographies of internationally renowned creative individuals from throughout history