Key Book Benefits:
- NEW--Delivers revised and expanded content for developing Web applications with the .Net Framework
- NEW--Features enhanced testing tool that generates realistic practice exams and automated scoring and detailed explanations for right and wrong answers
- Thoroughly covers the objectives for two MCP Exams--70-306 and 70-316--core requirement on the MCAD/MCSD tracks
- Provides side-by-side code examples and labs for both Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET
- Includes 60-day evaluation version of Visual Studio .Net Professional Edition on DVD
Description: 25-Word Description. Get self-paced, from-the-source exam preparation and self-assessment for the skills measured by MCP Exams 70-305 and 70-315--core requirements for MCAD and MCSD certification. Features an enhanced testing tool and more labs and code examples. 75-Word Description. Build real-world programming skills--and prepare for MCP Exams 70-305 and 70-315--with this official Microsoft study guide. Work at your own pace through the lessons and hands-on exercises to learn how to build Web applications using Visual Basic .NET and Visual C# .NET. This fully revised second edition provides even more side-by-side code examples and labs that show how to perform essential tasks in both programming languages and thoroughly covers the objectives of both certification exams. It also includes an enhanced testing tool on CD that provides more practice questions, detailed feedback on answers, and automated scoring. As you build your programming expertise through the skill-building exercises and self-assessment tests, you're also preparing for MCAD or MCSD certification for Microsoft .NET. Positioning Statement: Official Microsoft study guide for developing first-class Web applications with the Microsoft .NET Framework.