About the Book :
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE, 10e, Indian Edition builds on fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the information and insights you need to succeed in today's dynamic global business environment. This thorough text includes a detailed introduction to the world of international finance, in which multinational corporations continue to expand and play an increasingly important role in global commerce. The text then focuses on a wide range of managerial topics from a corporate perspective, combining in-depth coverage of essential financial theory with a strong emphasis on hands-on, real-world applications. Known for its reader-friendly style and clear explanations, INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE FINANCE, 10e, Indian Edition gives you the tools to understand and manage within the exciting field of international finance.
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
Appendix 3: Investing in International Financial Markets
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives
Appendix 5: Currency Option Pricing.
Integrative Problem for Part I.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
Appendix 6: Government Intervention on the Asian Crisis.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships between Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Integrative Problem for Part II.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations
Appendix 10: Estimating the Variability of a Currency Portfolio
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Integrative Problem for Part III.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
Appendix 14: Incorporating International Tax Laws in Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Cost of Capital and Capital Structure.
Appendix 17: The Capital Structure Puzzle for Multinational Corporations.
18. Long-Term Financing.
Integrative Problem for Part IV.
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade.
20. Short-Term Financing.
21. International Cash Management.
Appendix 21: Investing in a Portfolio of Currencies.
Integrative Problem for Part V.
Appendix A: Answers to Self Test Questions.
Appendix B: Supplemental Cases.
Appendix C: Using Excel to Conduct Analysis.
Appendix D: International Investing Project.
Appendix E: Discussion in the Boardroom