Based on valuable customer feedback, Doctors Yanoff and Duker have streamlined their best-selling reference, Ophthalmology, to zero in on just the clinical answers you need in day-to-day practice. They've removed most of the basic science and anatomy information from the printed book and put it on the companion web site where it is easily accessible along with the entire contents of the book. This new edition presents unparalleled guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure including the latest advances in the field, such as optical coherence tomography (OCT), the ocular surface, new pharmacologic therapies, updated oculoplastic surgical techniques, the latest in refractive surgery, and so much more. And, as an Expert Consult title, this meticulously updated 3rd edition comes with access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus additional basic science information.
- Provides access to the complete contents online, fully searchable, plus additional basic science information, and a downloadable image library for use in electronic presentations.
- Discusses every aspect of clinical ophthalmology for complete coverage in a single volume.
- Uses 2250 full-color illustrations that depict a wide range of ophthalmic techniques and disorders.
Incorporates new chapters on increasingly popular aesthetic oculoplastic surgical techniques to help you meet today's demands.
- Presents a more streamlined format to the printed text to help you focus on the clinically actionable information you need everyday.
- Discusses hot topics such OCT, the ocular surface, glaucoma testing, refractive surgery, advances in molecular biology and genetics, neuro-ophthalmology, and retinal studies to keep you absolutely current.
- Provides enhanced coverage of cataracts, including advances in phacoemulsification and surgical complications.
- Helps you make optimal use of the newest drug therapies, including Anti-VEGF treatment for wet ARMD and bevacizumab treatment for complications of diabetes.
- Offers authoritative guidance on the newest treatment options for cornea disorders, including evolving ocular surface reconstruction techniques and new cornea procedures such as DSEK.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.