|No. of Pages:||356|
About The Book
Physical Chemistry - II for NEET has been designed for the aspirants of medical entrance examinations. It aims to render easy the understanding of the various concepts of Physical Chemistry for the students. It combines key concepts and formulae with the right emphasis on solved examples and multiple choice questions at varying levels of difficulty and questions from the past years' question papers. This volume has 7 chapters, the content of which strictly adheres to the current pattern of the examination.
1. Based on the latest NEET syllabus, keeping in mind the NCERT curriculum
2. Questions have been structured as per the latest examination pattern of NEET
3. Each chapter has key concepts and formulae, stepwise-solved examples, and numerous multiple-choice questions for practice
4. Multiple-choice questions have been graded into Levels I, II, III, and IV.
I. Level I has basic and fundamental questions
II. Level II has moderate and complex questions
III. Level III has Assertion-Reason questions, meant primarily for AIIMS aspirants
5. Chapter wise previous years' questions with complete solution
6. Detailed stepwise solutions have been provided for each question in this volume.
About The Author
Dept. of Chemistry
Ranveer Singh has an M.Sc. degree in Chemistry. He is extremely qualified and abundantly experienced in the preparatory domain. He has been mentoring and teaching Chemistry to JEE and NEET aspirants for more than 15 years. He has a knack for perfection with an enormous passion for finding and applying new methods to create solutions. Through his books, he has been consistently motivating students to achieve success. These are the qualities that make him stand out from the crowd as a teacher-cum-instructor and motivator.
1. Chemical Kinetics 1.1
2. Electrochemistry 2.1
3. Solution and Colligative Properties 3.1
4. Solid State 4.1
5. Surface Chemistry 5.1
6. Redox and Volumetric Analysis 6.1
7. Thermodynamics and Thermochemistry 7.1
|Title:||Physical Chemistry II for NEET- Chemistry Module II||Publisher:||Mcgraw-Hill Education|
|No. of Pages:||356|