Terms and Conditions of Gift Vouchers
1. Gift voucher ("Voucher") sold by Reliance Digital Retail Limited ("Reliance") and can not be
encashed and can only be redeemed against products which may be subjected to Voucher
Payments at the Reliance Digital outlets.
2. Bearer, from time to time, of Voucher shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these
terms and conditions.
3. Voucher is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of its issue.
4. For redemption, Voucher is required to be presented and submitted at the cash counter at the time
5. Partial redemption of Voucher is not permissible, any unutilized or underutilized value of the
Voucher shall be forfeited and bearer or any person claiming under him shall not have right to
claim any benefits or substitute Voucher in lieu of the same. If purchase value of any item is in
excess of the value of the Voucher, such excess amount shall be paid by cash/credit by the bearer
along with the Voucher. In no case the Store shall refund cash for the balance amount to the bearer.
6. Voucher is redeemable by the bearer and bearer of Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary of such
Voucher. If Voucher is lost or stolen, Reliance shall not, in any manner, be liable for replacement or
compensation for the same. Mutated, damaged or defaced Vouchers, shall not be accepted by
7. Voucher once issued shall not be reissued or cancelled. Any redemption by bearer shall be
considered a valid discharge of Reliance’s liabilities. Vouchers shall not be valid without authorized
signature and seal of Reliance on the Voucher.
8. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other terms, conditions, provisions or
representations contained in any other promotional material regarding the Voucher.
9. Reliance shall have right, at its sole discretion, to vary, delete, modify or add any of these terms
and conditions from time to time without any prior notice.
10. Notwithstanding anything contained in these terms and conditions the bearer shall indemnify
Reliance against any loss, damages, claims, and demand made against Reliance by any bearer or
any person claiming under him for any reason whatsoever arising out of the use of the Vouchers.
11. In case of any dispute decision of Reliance shall be final and binding.