The Micromax Bharat 1 sports a 2.4-inch display and has a numeric keypad at the front. The display has a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels. There are two function buttons, a D-pad with a centre button, call and disconnect buttons, and the number pad. The buttons are made of highest grade plastic and have attractive blue backlighting. The phone also has a VGA selfie camera on the front and a 2-megapixel primary camera on the back for all your photography and selfie needs. The removable rear cover holds a removable 2000mAh battery. Under that are two Micro-SIM slots and a dedicated microSD card slot. The phone has a Micro-USB port and a 3.5mm compatible headphone jack next to it. Like many other feature phones, it also has an LED torch on the top, which you toggle by pressing down on the D-pad's centre button.
The specifications being offered by Micromax:
1. 2.4-inch screen with a pixel resolution of 240×320 pixels.
2. Qualcomm Snapdragon 205 processor (MSM8905).
3. 4GB Internal Storage and 512MB RAM.
4. 2MP rear camera and front one VGA.
5. Dual SIM phone Offers 4G with VoLTE.
6. 2000mAh battery.
7. Regional languages support.